“Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”

Dr. Seuss

Sunday

I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK & GLAD YOU MISSED ME!


While I am very committed to this blog, sometimes life gets on the way. Being a working mom has brought me to a new perspective of urgency. Sadly the day has only 24 hours!

Between work and kids, the only time I find to write here is the after hours...
But between my girl's birthday (with the grandparents and uncle flying in from Brazil and getting here at 5am that day) , the second celebration with daddy who was away, the crazy preparation for her party 8 days later, the celebration at school, parent/teacher conferences, child observations, guests who need attention, and of course, a tummy bug AND a viral infection... well, the after hours were already taken by something else. Be it rolling Brazilian Candy at midnight, making butterfly goody bags at 1am or rainbow cakes at 2!

Now, I am back, healthy and happy again!

Thanks for all of you who have written to me asking for my blog posts!
I really appreciate you who took the time to become a follower!
Please, enjoy this blog again!

This article was originally posted on http://arttipsandthoughts.blogspot.com
Any reproduction on any other site is prohibited and a violation of copyright laws.

1 comment: