“Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”

Dr. Seuss

Wednesday

THE MOTHERS DAY GIFT I WILL LOVE TO GET!



I was at work the other day creating awesome mothers day gift baskets and a coworker asked  me if my dear husband is good at giving gifts...
Well, when he wants he is! 
Does he usually gives you anything for mothers day? (her husband doesn't "because she is not HIS mother!")
Well, this year, I didn't give him a chance! I texted him two weeks ago saying: "Mothers Day is May, 9th and I know what I want".

Is there any job on Earth harder then ours? Though the more gratifying, it is not only hard, but THE most important job! We are raising the future of this world!

I learned my lesson that Christmas when I told my husband "don't worry about me honey, I know we are spending a lot with gifts for the kids"... And he said OK we will not buy anything to one another. Of course I was just being nice and polite! I bought him 3 gifts, one from each child to give and one from me! OF COURSE THERE WAS NO BOX FOR ME! "But sweetie why did you say "no gifts?" BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD FOLLOW IT! Well it was the last time I said that! He is an awesome husband and honestly I don't need anything because he does let me buy whatever I want... and he may show up with a gift out of the blue, but he is just not good at celebrating dates!

Since last Mothers Day I laid in bed until 10am waiting for breakfast... I "the kids" may bring breakfast to my bed..."Honey, I let you sleep longer, so you could rest!" I WASN'T RESTING, I WAS STARVING! He DID made a delicious brunch though, bought gifts with beautiful wrapping paper with my favorite colors! Yeah! Impressive! Anyway, this year I already told  him what I want! Besides the gift, breakfast in bed, take out for lunch AND dinner! I will "let" him spend the WHOLE day with the kids and I will do something I love! I will show you later!

Since photography is one of my passions, on the top of this page is the my gift: the Nikon D5000! Bellow are a few pictures of me five weeks before I became a mom  for the first time and could get gifts for it! And at the bottom of the page, the pictures I was taking on those pictures if that makes sense!? Location is Cozumel, Mexico and "Yes" I traveled to Mexico 32 weeks pregnant! (and it was AWESOME!)


So, what are you going to get? If you have similar situation send a gift "suggestion". It works better right after you made your husband happy that night... You can also say, "I know it is difficult to pick something, so I can help you!" See, I got a lot smarter hum?
Read "MAY I SUGGEST?" for ideas of gifts from $0 to thou$ands!









Pictures by Daniela Cohen.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE PROPERTY OF THE ARTIST AND ARE PROTECTED BY THE UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONAL LAW.
YOU MAY NOT COPY, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE ANY PHOTO WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN PERMISSION OF DANIELA COHEN.
Copyright© 2010. All rights reserved.  
 
This article was originally posted on http://arttipsandthoughts.blogspot.com
Any reproduction on any other site is prohibited and a violation of copyright laws.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment