“Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”

Dr. Seuss

Thursday

GREEN DRINKING, GOOD THINKING!


 With the temperature in the triple digits for the last 3 months, we all have being drinking lots of water, and that's good! But my kids had been using way too many glasses per day! With water conservation in effect, that was not only ecologically bothersome but time consuming. So, I had an idea! Every morning they get a new glass with their names on it! They drink as many times as they want ON THAT glass. At night I wash them and they  are good to go for the next morning! It saves me time, money, water and electricity!

(For the kids I used inchbug rubber labels because I had extras, and for me and hubby I just used colored hair rubber bands!)


This article was originally posted on http://arttipsandthoughts.blogspot.com Any reproduction on any other site is prohibited and a violation of copyright laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment